C-SNIP relies on community donations to help underwrite our surgical fees and operational costs so we can keep our fees lows and affordable to those most in need. Your in-kind donations of the items listed below helps us achieve that goal and spay/neuter nearly 11,000 dogs and cats each year. Thank you for your support!
Items We Always Need…
- Paper Towels
- Fleece (bath towel size or larger)
- High-Efficiency Liquid Laundry detergent
- Dryer Sheets
- Toilet paper
- Distilled water
- Hard Plastic Cat Carriers (new or gently used)
- Live Traps (large)
- Batteries (AA, C, & 9 volt)
- Cat food- canned, dry & kitten food
- Tall Kitchen Trash Bags (13 gallon)
- 33 Gallon Garbage Bags
- Copy Paper (white or pastels)
Large Items Needed…
- Commercial grade washer & dryer
- 7500 watt, propane-fueled portable generator for emergency use during power
Professional Services Needed...
- Graphic Design
- Legal services
- Parking lot grading or resurfacing
- Organizational consulting (strategic planning, fundraising, etc.)
You can drop off items Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 4 PM at our clinic located at 1675 Viewpond SE, Kentwood or call C-SNIP at (616) 455-8220 to make arrangements. For large equipment or donations of professional services, please contact our Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (616) 219-1074.