So Many Ways to Give and show you care about companion animals...
Honor a Loved One
Celebrations are a wonderful reason to honor that special someone with a tribute gift to CSNIP. Or honor the memory of a loved one or a beloved pet with a memorial gift to CSNIP. Let us know of your tribute gift and we will send a note to your honoree or designated person notifying them know of your tribute. The tax receipt will come to you with our thanks.
View our most recent Honorariums and Memorials
Employer Matching Gifts
Some employers will match all or part of an employee’s charitable donations. Contact your employer’s HR department to see if they will match your donation to CSNIP.
Leave a Legacy
Consider CSNIP as you make your estate plans. Your planned gift will help ensure that our services are sustained into the future for those pet owners in need. Check with your financial planner and/or attorney for the estate gift option that works best for you.
For more information about a legacy gift to CSNIP, contact our Executive Director, Sharon, at 616-219-1074. If you’ve already included CSNIP in your estate plans, please complete this form and return it to CSNIP via email or US mail so we can add you to our Legacy Circle Giving Club.
1675 Viewpond Dr
Kentwood, MI 49508
Other Ways to Support CSNIP
CSNIP Wish List
Event sponsorships support our Wags & Whiskers annual fundraising event, which is typically held in mid-October each year. Program sponsorships are also available to support CSNIP's :
- Annie's Feral Cat Fund: to maintain a $15 surgery fee for caregivers who are working to humanely control the feral cat population.
- Mom & Kittens Fund- sponsorship allows CSNIP to slide our surgical fee to a price an individual pet owner can pay when they schedule a mama cat with her kittens for spay/neuter.
- Outreach services-sponsorships help ensure that some of the region's most disadvantaged pet owners can access veterinary care by providing significantly discounted fees and extra support to overcome obstacles such as language and transportation.
DIY Fundraising Events
You and your friends/co-workers can help raise funds for CSNIP! Do a Facebook fundraiser, consider donating cash from your garage or ebay sales, get your church, co-workers, or community group to plan an event to benefit CSNIP. Planning a wedding? Consider donating to CSNIP in lieu of guest favors.
You can also support CSNIP when you shop!
- Amazon shoppers, do you use Amazon Smiles? Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible Amazon Smile purchases to CSNIP when you choose CSNIP as your Charity.
- You can also purchase items CSNIP needs from Amazon and ship it directly to our clinic location. Check out our Amazon Wishlist.
- Do you shop at D&W; Fresh Markets or Family Fare Supermarkets? Send CSNIP your Direct Your Dollars receipts to help earn cash for spay/neuter efforts.